Friday, July 11, 2008

He's growing up way too FAST!

I can't believe my baby is growing up as fast as he is. He loves to crawl all over the house chasing the older kids. He is such a happy baby and we all adore him. He makes us laugh every day!! Heavenly Father sure knows what we need in our lives and Carter is a perfect example of that! I just recently made him start sleeping in his crib for naptime. He has been laying with me on the bed or falling asleep in my arms for me just to put him in the swing or carseat. It is so great to go put a baby in their bed and let them just go to sleep. Any of you who know me and my parenting ways know that I have always (with the exception of Cameron, my first, because he didn't nurse) let my babies sleep with me so i can nurse them easier. Now, I said that he takes NAPS in his bed, but he is still in our bed at night; or atleast part of the night. In fact, we still have a little girl that loves to sleep with us at night! She does nap on her own, but she is finding it difficult to find a way to sleep in her own bed at bedtime! We love it! It is cozy and snuggly and we know that in a few years we are really going to miss it! Plus, we have a new California King Bed and it has plenty of room on it!! If we would let them, I am sure we would have several more occupants in our bed at night, but we have to set some limits right?!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

And I want to squish him! He looks like such a happy boy. I cant believe you have six kids