Friday, July 11, 2008

The CUTE Shepherd


I just realized that I have recently put a cute picture on here of everyone except for Carson. This is an old one, from Christmas time. We spent Christmas in Utah at Kurt's parents house. His sister lives about a mile from them and his other sister in Idaho. Anyway, they were all there and we decided to do a quick version of the Nativity and let the kids act it out while we read the story out of Luke. Carson was one of the shepherds and he had a lot of fun doing it! It is fun to see the younger kids get so excited about doing things like this! I have the youngest of the cousins on Kurt's side and so it was mainly my kids plus a few of their older cousins. I love making fun memories for the kids, especially when it teaches them about Christ at the same time!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is a doll face too! I wish I knew you babies better, they are all so beautiful!

♥Tami said...

Cute kiddos Missy! I'm glad I came across your blog! It will be fun to drop in and check on you once in awhile!